anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Couple of updates

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Couple of updates
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:07:58 +0200

Graham Smith wrote:
Is there a binary anywhere or do we have to check it out and build it?

Graham.
(Who misses ARDB lots)

No binary, I'm afraid. :(
I just compiled it for my office's Linux/AMD64 machine.

Last time I launched an OSX/Intel build, it crashed horribly. I *might* be able to compile it for OSX/PowerPC, but nobody's interested in that (except, maybe, me).

For Wintel executables, someone else has to do it. I still don't have the necessary machine & software, and I don't plan to buy such a thing anytime soon.

--
Francois Gombault
I WILL NOT SPANK OTHERS -- Bart Simpson on chalkboard