www-es-general

[GNU-traductores] Re: Spanish translation of the Hurd site

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: [GNU-traductores] Re: Spanish translation of the Hurd site
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 06:10:59 -0500

Hi Franco!

> Ok, Thomas, I will send you the translation. But I think it would be easier
> for both that I could make the uploads (Ive got another translations almos
> finished), if that dont represents a problem.

Please check with the GNU Spanish Translation Team
<URL:http://www.gnu.org/spanish/> (CCed) if they already have access to
our web pages <URL:http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=hurd> and then you
should be able to upload and maintain the Spanish pages through them.
Please report back if anything needs to be set-up.

> I will take charge of the spanish traslation if you allow me.

Sure, many thanks for doing that!  :-)

Regards,
 Thomas