viewmail-info

Re: [VM] VM BAD Command Argument Error. 11

From: John Stoffel
Subject: Re: [VM] VM BAD Command Argument Error. 11
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 12:40:06 -0400

John> I'm still using vm-visit-imap-folder from 8.2.0b inside 23.1.1 on
John> x86_64 CentOS to read my eamil from Microsoft Exchange (probably 2010,
John> not sure).  But right now I occasionally run into problems where I
John> can't seem to get new email.  Looking the saved trace log I see:

I hate to follow up so quickly, but I managed to do
'vm-imap-synchronize' which completed though it had 12 errors.  This
then let me get the new emails.

It would be great if we could get the general code base more robust to
imap handling, or at least more in tune with each other.

Do you have any plans to cut a new release of VM someday?  Please?
Pretty please?  Even if it's just 8.2.0c that would be a help.

John