trans-coord-devel

Re: Support for VCS operations

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Support for VCS operations
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 23:37:43 +0200

Another thing -- unfortunately the mails from Savannah CVS commits do
not contain the header for encoding, and my MUA can't figure it out so
it displays garbage (I reported this long time ago but Sylvain said
it's hard to fix.)

Of course I'll not let this stop the progress of the project, so I'll
ask the Savannah hackers to activate diffs for commits to
"trans-coord" to this list and I'll import the code in a few days,
barring no objections.