trans-coord-devel

Re: Support for VCS operations

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Support for VCS operations
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 17:46:30 +0200

В вт, 2008-01-08 в 17:33 +0200, Kaloian Doganov написа:
>     |-i18n
>         |-i18n.mk
>
> May be those to objects should be named `gnun' and `gnun.mk'
> respectively.

OK.

> And what about the ChangeLog?  Should we move it in this directory
> too?

Sure (I just forgot to wrote it).
It was a "project" (or more correctly, a sandbox) before, now we need to
make it to resemble the reality and to be as closely as possible to the
deployment situation.  There is an additional bonus that we can start
working on the script once we fix the other issues, because the
authentication and behaviour of "trans-coord" is identical to "www".

Is there a way to import the code in a CVS repository, preserving the
Subversion history?  I know it works the other way round, but this is
the first SVN->CVS migration I've heard of :-}