trans-coord-devel

Re: Support for VCS operations

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: Support for VCS operations
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:41:32 +0200

Yavor Doganov <address@hidden> writes:

    I thought that this was one of the advantages of Subversion.
    (Strictly speaking, CVS doesn't lose history, it's just not
    convenient to access it.)

I meant "if we rename `i18n' to `gnun', then switch to CVS, the history
information will no longer be associated with `gnun'".  I don't really
know how CVS will keep the history of all the files within `i18n' (maybe
somewhere in Attic) and how it will be accessible...

    This project is not rocket science anyway :-} And we have the
    ChangeLog.

Indeed.