tlf-devel

Re: The state QSO Party thread

From: Gary Grebus
Subject: Re: The state QSO Party thread
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 10:00:45 -0400

On 9/3/21 10:08 PM, Nate Bargmann wrote:
One of the aspects of amateur radio I've considered to get more active
in are the various state QSO parties.  To that end, I'm starting this
thread to exchange information toward configuring Tlf for these events
and discover areas where Tlf can be improved.

Part of the sharing I plan is to provide my files after figuring out
whether they work!  Also, in the long run I hope to maintain a page on
the Tlf Wiki documenting these events.  Eventually a database of sorts
of configuration files will exist for these events and we may even add
them to the repository.

One issue I ran into in the past with the Ohio QSO party was that the county abbreviations were 4 characters. I think I still have a patch to extend mults to 4 characters, but maybe a more general solution is needed.

73,  Gary