tlf-devel

Re: The state QSO Party thread [KS QP files]

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: The state QSO Party thread [KS QP files]
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 21:18:18 -0500

As promised, here are the files I use as an instate participant in the
Kansas QSO Party.

Thanks to Tom for putting together the code that allows the
"sections_mult" file ksqp.txt to hold the Kansas county abbreviations
that all count toward the KS mult.

The rest is all rather straight forward Tlf configuration.

I will note that our rules allow using the cluster so it is one of the
rare times I use it during an event.

73, Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB