tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Handling multiplier aliases?

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Handling multiplier aliases?
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 08:18:11 -0500

One thought I had would be to create a parallel mults file definition
using GKeyFile as the means for setting groups for mults, alias, and
alias_mults.  I am thinking along the lines of:

[Mults]
AL
AK
AZ
.
.
.
WV
WY

[Alias]
KS

[AliasMults]
(County abbreviations)

Then the code could look for the Mults group and if found process it and
if not, then revert to the current mults file style.

In this format, any AliasMult entered would be applied as the Alias.

Thoughts?

73, Nate

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB