tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] S&P/RUN mode confusion

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] S&P/RUN mode confusion
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 15:17:48 -0500

On 12/22/2013 02:25 PM, Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS wrote:

so, that's clear, very clear - but... :)

May be I just complicate this S&P mode, but I think it would be
better to send a message to RUN station when I press ENTER (which
configured for ALT+3 now), and when all thing is right, and
station acknowledged my report, then I can save the QSO _without_
any message. But as I wrote above, may be that's just my
misunderstanding.

It will send the message to the RUN station, but it does not go in ALT+3,

F1=CQ DE % TEST
F2=@ DE %
F3=@ ++5NN--#
F4=TU 73
F5= @
F6=%
F7=@ SRI QSO B4 GL
F8=AGN
F9= ?
F10= QRZ?
F11= PSE K
F12=++++TEST---- % %
#
CQ_TU_MSG=TU %
S&P_TU_MSG=TU 5NN #    *****It goes here and only here.*****

Just an idea: may be it could be good to implement a short key to
save the QSO without send any TU message - what is your opinion?

Yes, the backstroke key does this   \   but only in CW.

Are you using the macros from the rules files or are you putting them in the logcfg.dat? They belong in the rules file.

Ed W3NR