therion-users

Re: [Therion] atlas map queries

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] atlas map queries
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:25:05 +0100

Quoting Wookey <address@hidden>:
> 1) There are various blank pages. Why is this?
> e.g. page17,18,19

Until now, we did not find an efficient way how to detect whether
there is something drawn on the page. We use scrap outline, so if
there is "diagonal" scrap, pages in 2 corners becomes empty.

We remove empty pages at the end, when everything is ready (I guess
using layout exclude-pages option).

> 2) Note that whenever the cave crosses the 'edge of atlas page' line
> there is a fill glitch:
> Left hand side page 1, Right hand uppper page 2

? I am not able to see this, could you please highlight it on some
small picture?

> These plots done on therion 0.3.10 as I am having problems with 0.4.0.

What kind of problems with 0.4.0 do you have?

S.