therion-users

Re: [Therion] cross-section drawing

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] cross-section drawing
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:11:22 +0100

Quoting Wookey <address@hidden>:
> alongside the cave, and their natural scale is 'the same as the plan'.
> It would be nice if there was some way to specify the scale as 'like
> scrap foo'.

By default, when you insert scrap, the scale is set up to scale of
last scrap edited. So theoretically, you need to set scale once and
then just insert new scraps.

I need to have a look, what can I do about -scale-like option.

> The biggest problem is finding the corner-markers.

100% agree. Shame on me :(

I see following improvements easy to code:
1. Adding a thick red arrow joining scale markers.
2. Adding a button that will put scale markers + arrow into center of
current screen.
Would it help you? Do you see other solutions?

S.