therion-users

Re: [Therion] cross-section drawing

From: Wookey
Subject: Re: [Therion] cross-section drawing
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 04:14:37 +0000

On 2006-12-21 16:44 +0100, Stacho Mudrak wrote:
> Quoting Wookey <address@hidden>:
> > Really I don't want to move markers - I want to place them by clicking
> > on corner points. That would be very quick and easy.
>
> Try today's developement snapshot (OK - if having problems with 0.4.0,
> just cd xtherion, make and copy only xtherion).
>
> Instead of "scale" label, there is Scale button. If you will press it,
> you should be able to click both scaling points very fast.

OK, thanx for that Stacho - that works well and is a huge improvement.

Cross-sections are _still_ too laborious though (It's just taken me about 5
hours to draw 20 (and some floor detail, and move labels around etc))

I'll write some notes on interface changes shortly.

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/