therion-users

[Therion] atlas map queries

From: Wookey
Subject: [Therion] atlas map queries
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:10:54 +0000

I just made my first atlas map.

I am getting the hang of it but note that there are a couple of
problems.

See http://wookware.org/mulu/terikanatlas.pdf

(this is not at all finished - in fact it's a bit of mess right now
but it illustrates the problems below)

1) There are various blank pages. Why is this?
e.g. page17,18,19

2) Note that whenever the cave crosses the 'edge of atlas page' line
there is a fill glitch:
Left hand side page 1, Right hand uppper page 2

svn of dataset available at svn://wookware.org/mulusurvey
(mail or IRC me for the password).

These plots done on therion 0.3.10 as I am having problems with 0.4.0.

More soon.

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/