therion-users

Re: [Therion] Re: Wishlist - scrap preview, low-res preview

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Re: Wishlist - scrap preview, low-res preview
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:55:38 +0200

Wookey wrote:
That should be 'selection set' - i.e. arrangements of possible map
selections. (bit confusing as I wrote it)

Yes, understood - but I am not sure whether it is possible. One selection set per thconfig file is an assumption used quite deep in the code. It would be probably difficult to implement it.

But it would be nice, if it would be possible, so I will put this into "Would be nice" list.

S.