therion-users

[Therion] Re: Wishlist - scrap preview, low-res preview

From: Martin Sluka
Subject: [Therion] Re: Wishlist - scrap preview, low-res preview
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:51:03 +0200

At 14:00 +0100 12.8.2005, Wookey wrote:

So it is - I have never taken any notice of this bit.

wiki - I had add it there.

I will try Stacho's suggestion of chained thconfig files, or maybe a script
which runs therion on a series of thconfig files.

It's my "the poor man way". But you may create many cave_X_thconfig or thconfig_caveX_midifcationY files and run them directly from therion, I'm sure. The string thcongig is important for xtherion to recognize the configuration files, but the rest of name is only on your choice.

Martin