therion-users

Re: [therion] Re: [Therion] Feedback on 0.3.8 - queries

From: Martin Sluka
Subject: Re: [therion] Re: [Therion] Feedback on 0.3.8 - queries
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:43:53 +0200

At 15:25 +0100 10.8.2005, Wookey wrote:

Having reached this stage there are some issues with speed. xtherion is
slow to move from one .th2 file to another (mostly loading images), and
the pdf rendering is _really_ slow.

Wookey, just a question - have you check "select" option in config file? If I need only small part of large system, I may "select" and therion will generate only this small part of cave.

"select" works in manual way or if you doubleclick on part of cave in map structure.

MartinS