Re: [Swarm-Modelling] [Fwd: Re: [ABMs in finance]

From: Russell Standish
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] [Fwd: Re: [ABMs in finance]
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:29:57 +1000

Whilst I sympathetic to your POV, I vaguely recall that Trond Andresen
was able to show this via a systems engineering model - see Andresen
(1999), Complexity International vol 6:

  http://journal-ci.csse.monash.edu.au/ci/vol06/andresen/

The point of this model is that it is extremely simple - definitely
not agent based, but certainly nonlinear.

Cheers