spd and espeak with libsonic support

From: Mesar Hameed
Subject: spd and espeak with libsonic support
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 11:39:03 +0100

It should be capital e, capital r and capital m.
Did you restart your speech-dispatcher?

I have pasted a snippet of my espeak.conf:

--start--
# -- Rate control --
# The following options are in words per minute
#the same as the -s parameter for the -s option in espeak command line tool.

# Minimum rate (-100 in speech-dispatcher)
EspeakMinRate 100

# Normal rate (0 in speech-dispatcher)
EspeakNormalRate 390

# Maximum rate (100 in speech-dispatcher)
EspeakMaxRate 900
--end--

If it is running in user mode then you probably find the configuration files in
~/.speech-dispatcher/

Do you have modules/espeak.conf there?

Mesar