sdx-users

RE : [sdx-users] Problems installing SDX2

From: Martin Sevigny
Subject: RE : [sdx-users] Problems installing SDX2
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:28:09 +0100

Hello,

> I am trying to set up SDX-2.0 using the .war file, but when I
> access http://localhost:8080/sdx I receive the following error:
>
> Source
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode
> Exception  org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException
> Message  Could not find component
> Details
> org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
> Could not find component
>
> System runs on Windows XP with Tomcat 4.1.18 and Java 1.4.1.

Humm... Very low level... Cocoon trying to load a component (the SDX
framework is such a component, but there are manby others from Cocoon).

Do you have more info in the logs (/WEB-INF/logs/*), such as which
component fails?

I think issues with Cocoon/Java 1.4.1 class conflict (XSLTprocessor, XML
parser) have been resolved, but may be not.

Martin Sévigny