sdx-users

[sdx-users] Problems installing SDX2

From: Dimitrios A. Koutsomitropoulos
Subject: [sdx-users] Problems installing SDX2
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:17:28 +0200

I am trying to set up SDX-2.0 using the .war file, but when I access
http://localhost:8080/sdx I receive the following error:

Source  org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode
Exception  org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException
Message  Could not find component
Details  org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could
not find component

System runs on Windows XP with Tomcat 4.1.18 and Java 1.4.1.

Can anybody help me to resolve this?

Thanks

Dimitrios A. Koutsomitropoulos

Computer & Informatics Engineer
Postgraduate Researcher
High Performance Information Systems Laboratory

 Contact
 e-mail: address@hidden
 work:  +30 2610 993805
 fax:    +30 2610 997706