[task #15838] Submission of Freely Programmable Computer

From: Gary Wong
Subject: [task #15838] Submission of Freely Programmable Computer
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 17:46:06 -0500 (EST)

[comment #3 comment #3:]
> CC BY-SA 4.0 is distributed under the CC0, you should include it in your
tarball.

Thanks, I've appended the CC0 terms now.

> Then, the README file should be in the same directory with the files in
question, and the covered files should be listed explicitly, else it's too
easy to get the things wrong when adding new files or copying them to another
package.

OK, I now have multiple README files so each directory is described.

> Then files like hardware/*.{pro,sch,kicad_pcb} have no valid copyright and
license notices; they look copyrightable, aren't they?

I've added notices referring to *.sch and fpc-iii.kicad_pcb.

I don't think fpc-iii.pro is copyrightable, since it's not a creative work (a
bunch of the contents would be identical for any 4-layer PCB; most of the rest
is merely a record of which layers I happened to have visible the last time I
modified the layout; overall it seems less copyrightable than the .gitignore
files).

I've updated https://savannah.nongnu.org/submissions_uploads/fpc-iii.tar.gz to
incorporate the changes above, and to include the copyright/GPL3+ notice
inadvertently omitted from tests/console/char.c.

Thanks,
Gary.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15838>

  Message sent via Savannah