[Savannah-register-public] [task #7731] Submission of ed van der meulen

From: ed van der meulen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7731] Submission of ed van der meulen
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:41:49 +0000

I agree fully wirht you. The legal sides are important. That dont want deny.
And you give already that example from SCO.

So that is noit the point. But starting with a question waht is this project.
Like a bit I have done is more exaptable for all members.

What is the differtence with and extra early question

Like

1. What is this project

2. What is special of this project.

And such kind of questions are already enough. A nice start for members.
Invited to tell something about it.

What do you think of this?

It's very cold here

ed