[Savannah-register-public] [task #7731] Submission of ed van der meulen

From: ed van der meulen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7731] Submission of ed van der meulen
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 13:42:27 +0000

We have very well thought about our ways. And they can differ with the other
projects here. I know that. So first we need tuning.

We use GTK+ for graphics.

Normal projects can use many computerlanguages.

With us that is different. We bridge the gap between idea and source. And
that has to be a computer language close to the machine Sop we use common C.
And otherwise we would have used Java.

First our ways needed to be accepted, and after that maybe more can happen.
We won't change our ways.

A sunny Sunday

ed