[Savannah-register-public] [task #7731] Submission of ed van der meulen

From: ed van der meulen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7731] Submission of ed van der meulen
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 23:09:03 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=9682> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=9682>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *ed van der meulen*
* System Name:  *ameulen*
* Type: non-GNU software & documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v2 or later

----

I am a pure mathematician and a scientist and i know the limits of common
mathematics. Like also discrete mathematics and a step further inductive
mathematics.

Two (or three) open source projects

1a. a pre project The TSP like a weather simulation  a static picture from a
movie. And in this way seen. With distances to the landscape. Pragramming
language common C. With valid reasons. also the ways with valid reasons.
Papers about it open op internet. And to show by me.

1b. The weather simulation project. A part from the inductive branch of
mamathetics. Is very wanted.

2. the developing of the inductive branch itself. with already a very long
paper open op internet about it. Send to the big universities with success.
Also to show open op internet.

==== Other Software Required: ====
dependent are only our open source projects and our free software projects.

==== Other Comments: ====
Not only we like to promote open source project but also open science
projects.

Like a tree we can see as body own cells so we can think top-down and
devellop top-down.

But in contrast nature works parallel. And look please with a microscope and
the tree shows streams of food are entering the roots. and foodstream come
from the leaves. and where are then the object? These become the so called
work modules that are thought and developed bottom up. Put together ans say:
baby run baby run.

Also soon you will hear from us in your own news paper. We are already famous
in this world. You could for instance google for a lot of papers from us. One
is - layers everywhere.

All project are in the phase for developing it. The analyzing phase has
ended. It can make your site to become famous. And they are very needed
projects.

There is still no source. A link to another project with source is this one:

==== Tarball URL: ====
https://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/nnw/nnw-0.05-pre2/