[Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West n

From: ed van der meulen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West non-polynomial
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:11:48 +0000

I logged in successfully now and tried to post something, No error till now,
and now I submit.

I hope I have answered your question of mirroring this nnw-np project. That
is not true the souces we will put there are maybe some early tryouts but
they are nor really working and unusable for others who don't know enough

Our sources you have to see in layers. The first layers is to read a paper.
And the second layer and third one we are describing in the sources then
selves. Later we will will copy the paper also in the sources. Bit we like a
nice formulation. Really to the point and convincing.

We also see different target groups. Not all people are technical. So
language people exist as well.

We know that VA is a comwercial firm. But we need a lot of new mebers. In
future we wil start more projects as well.

I email also with a lot of people and our influence is growing. I can also
show you that.

For instance I have falsified the big mathematical theories and the manuin
mathematical paradoxes. Also a nice activity.

We are working with factual thinking and acting, a very productive and nice
to do way.

Also for the sciences but now even for the human sciences as wel. FT Factual
thinking. Please remember the name. It will change all the normal sciences.
So you can see our influence. And everything we do so everybody can see what
we do.

This is a well known paper:

http://fsfeurope.org/news/article2001-10-20-01.en.html

Have a splendid day