[Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West n

From: ed van der meulen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West non-polynomial
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:38:47 +0000

Our situation. Sorry for the long test, But you need some info from me.

We have an NNW project, Neu(neural) Net Works, on different mirrors needing
PHP and a database. That project NNW is promoting the free software idea
extended with free science in the open net. So eveybody can see our papers
(also about that project and a lot more (some 800 papers)

We also use our own mailing lists.

This is one of the mirrors:

http://nnw.psydolphin.net/flash.php

In our projects we first think and when we know enough then we are coding.
Early we can make tryouts often in perl.

We are spreading now because we have a real view on the reality

This is an link about that. It about layers every where. In the air, in the
soil sediment layers, ion our skin everywhere.

This view has scientific basis

http://nnw.berlios.de/docs.php/intro-layr

The basis for this paper is a work out in understandable texts from famous
mathematicians and physicists. We try to reach as much people with it.

We also do a lot more in that NNW mother project. We are now extending our
influence by more projects on the same basis. That basis is very productive

The NNW NP project is one of the new projects we like to start up. We need
new members for it and we do our best for that.

Do you have more members here? We can use all kind of members. They only have
to have brains. Creativity that is important for us.

Your remark. My answer: I tried to login, but I wasn't successful so I have
posted anonymously.

We have already many ideas, but for coding we have to make them exact.

Later I will make the emails (40) available in a paper on a site of us. The
NNW project with mirrors and now further projects is already quite large.

On sourceforge we will try to have also a project but mainly for new members.
We are needing a lot of then. We have much to do.

So a tarball. That's now too early, we are here in the preparing phase.

Why do you want a tarball with sources? I will put the normal gnu texts at
the beginning of the source modules.

Spreading more projects is taking also much time of me. Some members of NNW
are helping me with it.

All happens with us by only friendly emailing. Nothing is obliged, but the
members are choosing good jobs. And the active members are fond of the
pathways we are using. We also have a monthly NNW Chronicle aring the 15th of
the month. always with much news in it and wI am a language lover so with
other things. as well

Members are alowed to email about all they want. also about international
jokes, the international weather. Gardening, chess and what they like. And
because they like thei want to much for this friendly project. So I rely also
on the members. I know I need them. And because we cobine all our knowledge we
are coming far.

Our coding style is for making simulation tools. Those are also for
education. They could work together with deductive tools with much more
useful tools. For many people is what we do too new.

Everyone could see many paper of us about various subjects. And we do a lot
of promoting.

I am also a pure mathematician. I know the limits of mathematics as well. And
in our simulating tools we are hardly using mathematics. And some people see
that as odd.

What I can show is some of the 40 emails. Our way is friendly emailing and
the emails are versions. When things are clear to us we have the step from
the reality of for instance a river system to the reality of the computer. So
we will get exact things. I can tell a lot about our ways.

Our situation,

[...]

We are using forgotten ideas from famous scientists in the past. Ideas that
the establishment didn't like. And that is enough for us. The establishment
didn't like much. And that is a rich source for us.

Does the establishment like Savannah? And do you see yourself as unimportant.
In that way we look also to people like Henri Jules Poincaré with a forgotten
paper form 1899. From the forgotten start of the then famous Santa Fe group
over taken by the establishment. From Turing from Gödel. From Church, from
Einstein and the physicist Lorenz. Not from the Lorenz contractors, which is
according to us a wrong interpretation, that throws away much info. I email a
lot about those things as well.

That kind of people. Only with Internet we survive now. No one can overtake
us. We are staying independent. We aren't for sale. And the world will hear
of us.

I am sending many emails in my own country and debate posting to the big
universities in the USA, also full of news.

So there's ha penning something. And we don't go away for nobody. Only we do
it in a friendly way. In my own country I am sending charm emails to conquer
the hearts of people.

And friendliness is contagious.

We also do a lot more in that NNW mother project. We are now extending our
influence by more projects on the same basis. That basis is very productive

The NNW NP project is one of the new projects we like to start up. We need
new members for it and we do our best for that.

Do you have more members here? We can use all kind of users. They only have
to have brains. Creativity that is important for us.

Your remark: I tried to login, but I wasn't successful so I have posted
anonymously.

We have already many ideas. but for coding we have to make them exact.

Later I will make the emails (40) available in a paper on a site of us. The
NNW project with mirrors and now further projects is already quite large.

On sourceforge we will try to have also a project but mainly for new members.
We are needing a lot of them. We have much to do.

So a tarball. That's now too early, we are here in the preparing phase.

Why do you want a tarball with sources? I will put the normal gnu texts at
the beginning of the source modules.

The modules themselves are readable in layers from global to precise.
Everything is a little bit different with us as well. So we can't use object
orientated programming. We nearly need to use C, close to the machines. And
we are never in a hurry and the things go fast enough.

Spreading more projects is taking also much time of me. Some members of NNW
are helping me with it.

All happens with us by only friendly emailing. Nothing is obliged, but the
members are choosing good jobs. And the active members are fond of the
pathways we are using. We also have a monthly NNW Chronicle arriving the 15th
of the month. Always with much news in it and I am a language lover so with
other things as well.

Members are allowed to email about all they want. also about international
jokes, the international weather. Gardening, chess and what they like. And
because they like they want to do much for this friendly project. So I rely
also on the members. I know I need them. And because we combine all our
knowledge from also very different members we are coming far.

Our coding style is for making simulation tools. Those are also for
education. They could work together with deductive tools with much more
useful tools. For many people is what we do too new.

Everyone could see many paper of us about various subjects. And we do a lot
of promoting.

I am also a pure mathematician. I know the limits of mathematics as well. And
in our simulating tools we are hardly using mathematics. And some people see
that as odd.

What I can show is some of the 40 emails. Our way is friendly emailing and
the emails have versions. When things are clear to us we have the step from
the reality of for instance a river system to the reality of the computer. So
we will get exact things. There's much to about our ways. And the most of it
new for many people.

And you can ask me everything you like.

Thanks for your reaction

ed van der meulen