[Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West n

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West non-polynomial
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 02:49:22 +0000

        Percent Complete:                     10% => 50%

Follow-up Comment #5:

Hi ed van der meulen,

As I read in your answer, I notice that you have this project hosted

at SourceForge.net, this is an important things, because we do not

accept mirroring at Savannah, this means that Savanna must be your

primary development platform. If you want to host your project at

Savannah, you have to delete or mark it as relocated at

SourceForge.net.

On the other hand, I asked you for a tarball, because we want to be

sure that the user doesn't have any kind of legal issue with

dependencies or even in the process of license his project, that's why

I request you a tarball. Well to solve this problem we created a

process to approve this kind of project and it's approve them as

without source code, in this case we will check your CVS code catching

any legal issue.

If you are agree with delete or mark as relocated your project at

SourceForge, we will reconsider your project for inclusion in

Savannah.

Regards,

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3657>