reproduce-devel

[task #15586] A webpage for Maneage

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15586] A webpage for Maneage
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 09:24:22 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #25, task #15586 (project reproduce):

By the way, I like the fact that you have added the Perl script to convert
markdown to HTML, this is great! But you said you had to do some polishing on
its result afterwards. Or did you do those polishings in the actual code?

If its outside, it would be great to add them as a higher-level script. We can
then automate it in the upload script so every time we upload the Git repo to
the webpage it automatically based on the actual Maneage's Markdown files ;-).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15586>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/