Re: [rdiff-backup-users] viewing rdiff-backup stores from Windows

From: Dave Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] viewing rdiff-backup stores from Windows
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 07:32:17 +1100

Rodney Schuler wrote:

I had found rdiffweb. Nice project. Not quite what I was looking for. I did not want to bother with the web server setup/maintenance.
rdiffweb includes the webserver in the package. Can't see how its any harder than archfs or anything else.
if you are using ubuntu, we are about to release packages for hardy

dave