Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff trying to backup specified directory PLUS

From: Pete Dubler
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff trying to backup specified directory PLUS root directory
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 09:22:37 -0700

Keith,

Quite certain. (I've been messing with this for over a week now). The destination directory, server2:/backup1/data, builds and fills directories such as /bin, /usr, /etc, /var and fills them with content from serverA's root directory. The directories bin,usr,etc,var and so forth do not exist in serverA:/data only under / on serverA.

This really baffles me.

Pete

Keith Edmunds wrote:
On 11/08/2006 3:06:18 PM +0000