Re: [rdiff-backup-users] 25gig files

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] 25gig files
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 07:04:37 +1000

Clint Silvester wrote:
Has anyone looked at the problem when working on files larger than
25Gig?  Previous messages about this problem were titled "error 107" and
"librsync error 107 while in patch cycle" it looks like a problem with
librsync.  I get this error

I have a client where we do backups onto a firewire disk. The backups include 33gig exchange bkf files and work fine. I have had to upgrade to the latest librsync, and python 2.3 for large file gzip support, but it does work. so perhaps your problem is elsewhere?

dave