[Qemu-discuss] Qemu-COLO bug report

From: wenzt
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu-COLO bug report
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 14:37:27 +0800

Hi, chen

After I set up COLO between PVM and SVM.

I get this ERROR occasionally: qemu-system-x86_64: net/colo-compare.c:823:
colo_compare_handle_event: Assertion `event_unhandled_count > 0' failed, on
PVM side.

I think assert(event_unhandled_count )  should be protected by event_mtx  in
colo_compare_handle_event, because bh_schedule(colo_compare_handle_event)

maybe read event_unhandled_count  just before event_unhandled_count++.

By the way, in my test environment, SVM lose network connections after
failover. (Can't ping out or in to the SVM)

Thanks,

Zhengtao