[Qemu-discuss] Using more than one cores with qemu user mode

From: Paulo Matos
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Using more than one cores with qemu user mode
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 11:28:32 +0200

Hi,

In qemu user mode, once I get a chroot setup and execute commands
transparently that go through qemu user, it seems to me that even if I
run make -j8, qemu is only using a core of the host machine. In
qemu-system I can use -smp but since I am not explicitly calling qemu,
how can qemu in user mode use more than a single core?
--
Paulo Matos