pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes

From: Childers, Matthew
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:01:25 -0600

http://nis-www.lanl.gov/~rosalia/mydocs/docbook-intro/docbook-intro.html

One other question, what do you use to create your sgml files?  Or what
is easier, I noticed in the tutorial they talked about framemaker+sgml,
a gui app.  Is it easier to just type the tags with the documentation
using vi or emacs or is it easier to have a WSYWIG editor?  I can see
tags like <itemizedlist> and <listitem> tags getting a little
burdensome.  Any Thoughts?

Thanks again,
Matt