pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes

From: NICOLOVICI Xavier
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:14:02 +0100

Hi Matthew,

Yes, I would like us to use DocBook for documentation. This will allow us to
build documentation inany kind of format (HTML,PDF,RTF,PS). There is a good
tutorial there:
http://nis-www.lanl.gov/~rosalia/mydocs/docbook-intro/docbook-intro.html

So, I'll let you start writing specs for the classes. But do not work on
CronCollector and AtCollector, I've already started. I'm also writing the
"At" pre-analysis, same as I've done for Cron.

Let us know what you're taking of before starting anything.

I had also some ideas about the way we could automatically load plugin
modules. Does anyone ever started working on that?

Apart from that, sorry if I'm not very active those days, but end of year
means a lot of work for me. And last but not least, I've reached the TOP50
of the best franch badminton players (in my category, of course).
Cooooool...

Bye,

Xavier