pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes

From: Childers, Matthew
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:47:27 -0600

That's exactly right, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.  ;-)

> >  and all, I got
> > a little busy.  I will try and start on it by Tuesday or Wednesday,
but
> > I have one question.  Are we using DocBook for documentation?
>
> I guess so. It seems to be the best way to do documentation.
>
> >   I have
> > never used it before, so I will have to get familiar with it first.
> >

> By the way, I've been unable to commit anything to CVS for about 2
weeks
> (authorization problem...). If you have write access to CVS, could you
> as well upload the updated diagram I sent to the list a few days ago ?

I tried to connect as well and got a Permission denied (publickey,
keyboard-interactive) error.   This is the first time I have tried
connecting to the software side, I was able to connect fine last week to
the web side, and now I can't connect to either.