pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes

From: Childers, Matthew
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:43:28 -0600

> Hi Matthew,
>
> Yes, I would like us to use DocBook for documentation. This will allow us
> build documentation inany kind of format (HTML,PDF,RTF,PS). There is a
> good
> tutorial there:
> http://nis-www.lanl.gov/~rosalia/mydocs/docbook-intro/docbook-intro.html

Thanks for the tutorial, I will check it out.

> So, I'll let you start writing specs for the classes. But do not work on
> CronCollector and AtCollector, I've already started. I'm also writing the
> "At" pre-analysis, same as I've done for Cron.
>
> Let us know what you're taking of before starting anything.

I was planning on working on documenting the Schedule Class, if that is alright
with everyone.  Once I get something, I will post it here for review.

> I had also some ideas about the way we could automatically load plugin
> modules. Does anyone ever started working on that?

I haven't

> Apart from that, sorry if I'm not very active those days, but end of year
> means a lot of work for me. And last but not least, I've reached the TOP50
> of the best franch badminton players (in my category, of course).

First of all, congratulations on the badminton success, sounds like fun.  I too
have been getting busy in the last month or so, but I will try and continue to
add where I can, however, I should have a little break coming up in the next
few weeks were I can work a little more on this.