pspp-users

Re: 0.6.0 installation

From: Sam Albers
Subject: Re: 0.6.0 installation
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:48:22 -0700 (PDT)

Worked like a charm! Pretty impressed with what I see so far. Thank you so
very much. This message popped up after I ran this program in the terminal.
Not sure what it mean but I have been able to seemingly do everything in the
program so I'm not so sure I need to worry about. I need to ask about
graphing but I suppose I'll start a new thread. Thanks again!

** (psppire:6253): CRITICAL **: psppire_data_store_set_string: assertion
`pv' failed