pspp-users

Re: 0.6.0 installation

From: Sam Albers
Subject: Re: 0.6.0 installation
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:10:37 -0700 (PDT)

Man you people absolutely rule!

I am so close (I hope) to wrapping this up. I have installed all the
additional package, gotten past the "configure", the "make", "make install",
"make clean" stages. I am fairly sure that everything worked corrently. This
is where the install guide ends and I left with a command that simply leaves
me in the directory (address@hidden:~/pspp-0.6.0$ ). Ummm... What might you
suggest I do now? Is it installed? How does one go about opening it then?
I'm sure that this is ridiculously simple but one has to start somewhere.

Thanks again.

Sam