pspp-users

Graphing in PSPP

From: hippie dream
Subject: Graphing in PSPP
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:02:08 -0700 (PDT)

>From what I understand, PSPP does have graphing capabilities. I just
installed the program but I am sure how to graph.  I installed libplot in
the hope of graphing. The only answer an internet search gave me was that
graphing should be available. My question: Should you be able to graph in
the GUI, and if so does this mean I am missing some components of the
package or is graphing only command-line based? Thanks!