pspp-users

Re: Graphing in PSPP

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Graphing in PSPP
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:30:33 +0800

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 12:41:54PM -0700, hippie dream wrote:

     So is there no way to actually modify the graphs then? I can produce them
     using the text output driver but then they appear as PNG files as you said.
     At that point I can't really change the axes or titles or really do
     anything.

PSPP's primary purpose is statistical analysis.  If you're looking for
a general purpose plotting/data visualisation  program I suggest that
you try gnuplot.

     Also, I don't really know what postscript drivers are. Sorry. Enlighten me?

See section A.6 of the manual.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3