[Phptest-users] Exporting phptest database in neutral format?

From: dank
Subject: [Phptest-users] Exporting phptest database in neutral format?
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 16:56:10 -0700

Hi,
I'm putting together a test using phptest, but I don't want
to be left high and dry if mysql crashes, or if I want to
move my test to some other test engine.  Is there an
interchange format phptest could import and export test
questions in?  (looks on google)  Why, yes, there appears
to be a group working on a standard format for exchanging test questions.
It's http://www.imsproject.org, and it looks like they've
outlasted several competing projects.

See http://www.imsproject.org/specdownload/qti/qtilitev1p2.zip
for the 'lite' version of their test content interchange format.
It may look like overkill, but being able to exchange test
definitions with other projects is worth quite a bit.

Anyone else interested in this issue?
- Dan