[Phptest-users] re: problems

From: Brandon Tallent
Subject: [Phptest-users] re: problems
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 18:42:22 -0700 (PDT)

Can you take some screenshots of the formatting
problems?  I don't know what you're talking about
offhand.  As for the test exporting, I think that is a
good idea in the longrun, but I don't have the time to
put into a specification as big as that pdf you linked
to.  Probably what I'll end up doing is making a
simple DTD for phptest and provide an option to export
to that.  The formatting bugs are probably easily
fixed, once I see what you're talking about I'll get
those problems fixed for the next release.

Thanks,
Brandon

http://www.imsproject.org/specdownload/qti/qtilitev1p2.zip