[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Where is Files?

From: John
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Where is Files?
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:18:20 -0700 (MST)

Thanks CW & knownothing,
I posted a reply yesterday but it seems to have dissapeared of the face of the
Earth. I suspect I hit the wrong button!
I have since tried on a Fedora Core 6 box at work with the same problems. I
reinstalled my home setup Fedora7 set up files folder in 1st 'Home' and then
filesystem root. Both well outside Doc root. I am beat. If anyone has any
further ideas I would be glad to hear from you.

Thanks

JSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org