[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Where is Files?

From: Panikos
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Where is Files?
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:17:41 -0700 (MST)

cw wrote on Wed, 24 October 2007 13:37
> well, I don't know when it was decided to remove it form the tarballs, but
> the end of this page has the folder tree that it expects, and the last half
> of the page discuses file permissions
>
> http://docs.phpgroupware.org/html/install/presetuptask.html

I've recreated the files folder structure as per the pre-setup. chmod -R 0777
the files dir and made sure that all dir above are world readable. Nothing
doing. Created as /files, /var/files, /home/panikos/files, /phpgwadmin/files,
/home/panikos/phpgwadmin/files; none of them work. doc_root is
/home/httpdocs/phpgroupware. The only time I don't get the "Path to user and
group files HAS TO BE OUTSIDE of the webservers document-root!!!" is if I say
for example files or phpgwadmin/files (no /) but then I get the message can't
create /home/admin folder.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org