[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Where is Files?

From: Panikos
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Where is Files?
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:39:29 -0700 (MST)

cw wrote on Tue, 23 October 2007 04:09
> did you install from an yum or the tarball?
>
> if from yum, you'd have to ask the person that packaged it, I'm not aware
> that anyone here did.
>
> if from tarball, it should be in the root of the phpgroupware dir.

I installed from the tarball (Slackware) and there is no files folder in
phpgroupware dir (ver 0.9.16.012). I just unpacked it again to make sure and
there is no files folder.

I've created the files folder in root, home, phpgroupware dir itself, var and
anywhere I can think of but still no joy. I've been trying for a week now to
get it to work. I've read all the posts on this forum regarding files, read the
installation instructions at least a dozen times but will it work? Oh no!!!Sent
from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org