[phpGroupWare-users] ReSight project

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] ReSight project
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:50:19 +1000

Hi all,

I arrived back home on the weekend after spending almost 2 weeks in
Norway.  I spent most of my time meeting with ReSight and their partners
about their project involving phpGroupWare.

I don't have a lot of announcements to make at the moment as the details
of some of them are still being finalised.  One of the big bits of news
is that ReSight are paying for me to fix and stabilise HEAD and the core
modules.  This should mean that we will finally get 0.9.18 out the
door :)

So people know which hat I am wearing when I will try to post from
different email addresses.

address@hidden - official project business
address@hidden - personal opinion/stuff
address@hidden - ReSight opinion/stuff

I will post some stuff on my blog about work soon, first I need to get
some work finished :)

Cheers

Dave
--