Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:29:54 +0200

Hi Chris,

--On Freitag, 24. September 2004 7:43 Uhr -0500 Chris Weiss <address@hidden> wrote:

the emails are cached in the phpgw_anglemail table.  I'm sure not how
possible it is to get something odd in data that would cause the sql
query to grab records for a different user account.  Can you turn on
sql logging/tracing in your database and see what the sql query is
when the other users email are shown?  This will likely create a HUGE
log file, so make sure you have plenty of space for it and don't leave
it on forever.

There is 14 GB free at /var at the moment, so no problem, I think. And this phpgw instance is not too busy.

I could look it up of course, but could you simply tell me how to turn on sql logging/tracing in mysql? I am not too deep into mysql administration yet, and for now this would be faster (I think you simply shake it from your head, don't you).

Dirk

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 22:19:22 +1000, Dave Hall