Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:53:59 -0500

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:29:54 +0200, Dirk H. Schulz
<address@hidden> wrote:
> There is 14 GB free at /var at the moment, so no problem, I think. And this
> phpgw instance is not too busy.
>
> I could look it up of course, but could you simply tell me how to turn on
> sql logging/tracing in mysql? I am not too deep into mysql administration
> yet, and for now this would be faster (I think you simply shake it from
> your head, don't you).
>
> Dirk

I use debian so I just uncommented the log line in /etc/mysql/my.cnf
If you have my.cnf add "log = /var/log/mysql.log" to the [mysqld] section.
otherwise add --log=/var/log/mysql.log to the mysqld or safe_mysqld
command that starts your mysql server.